Thursday, February 19, 2009

These are two images that are pretty recent . They were taken at the pool in U.L.
I used an underwater Digital Camera. Unfortunetly it was not an Digital S.L.R. so the quality
is not really what I would like. It is fine for sketches or smaller size images like the two above.
It is a beginning though and a move in the direction that I am hoping to take.
I am looking forward to using the old U.L. pool with the glass wall where I can photograph the subjects from the outside. However the water conditions need to be prepared in advance, to make it safe for the users. Therefore any time that I am granted, using this facility will have to be put to its best s possible use.

Sincere gratitude to Sharon, for her patience, modeling and paddling

No comments:

Post a Comment